Yes, you can make an impact for future students by simply signing your name!
Gifts in a Will
A gift in your will is one of the easiest ways to create your legacy in the next generation of students.
- No cost: Costs you nothing now to give in this way;
- Flexible: You can alter your gift or change your mind at any time and for any reason;
- Lasting impact: Your gift will create your legacy of love for students now and for generations to come.
4 simple ‘no-cost-now’ ways to give in your will
You can mix these no-cost ways together. For example, you might consider leaving a specific percentage (such as 50%) of the residual to Central Michigan University contingent upon the survival of your spouse.
I invite you to contact me so we can chat about easy ways to make an impact at no current costs to you.
Gifts by Beneficiary Designation, An Easy ‘No-Cost-Now’ Way to Give
By naming Central Michigan University as a beneficiary of these assets, you power the movement to impact lives for future generations. Your gift could impact congress, science, business, sports – the impact your gift makes through Central Michigan University becomes your personal legacy to the world.
Potential benefits of gifts by beneficiary designation:
- Reduce or eliminate taxes on retirement assets;
- Reduce or avoid probate fees;
- No cost to you now to give;
- Create your legacy with Central Michigan University.
To name Central Michigan University as a beneficiary of your retirement plan, contact your bank or insurance company to see whether a change of beneficiary form must be completed.
How to change a beneficiary designation
To give the next generation of leaders the opportunity to dream big and achieve big at CMU, contact Ted Tolcher, Senior Philanthropic Advisor & National Director of Planned Giving Advancement, at (989) 774-1441 or email@example.com.